Let’s face it, getting a producer to actually read your screenplay is one of the most difficult tasks you will ever face. The odds are stacked against you. However, those new to the industry tend to repeat the same mistakes. This guide is designed to help you avoid the common mistakes that cause so many to cry over their piles of rejection letters.
This guide will teach you:
• How to Approach Hollywood Executives
• How to Follow Hollywood’s Chain of Command
• Tips for Finding an Agent
• How to Write a Query Letter that Sells
• How to Use Rejection to your Advantage
• How to Develop and Pitch your Script to Producers
• The Most Common Mistakes seen my Hollywood Executives
It doesn’t take hundreds of pages to explain these important issues. All these 100+ page guides will do is confuse up-and-coming screenwriters with fluff. Following these simple tips will greatly increase your chances of finding success in Hollywood. What are you waiting for?